Thursday, August 11, 2011

W1: R2 - Three Miles and Veggie Cravings

This morning I went three miles in 46:09, or about 15:23 per mile.  Improvement from yesterday by about fifty seconds.  I felt good after the run, I keep expecting to feel more winded, but I don't.  I hope that's an reflection of an improved fitness level since the spring, even if my time is still about the same.

I usually get at least five or six servings of fruits and vegetables every day, but lately I've wanted more.  I don't know if it's because our CSA provides us with so much quality produce, or my body preferring it as fuel, but I am up to nine or ten servings a day.  I figure it is safe as long as I still get enough food and nutrients, it is strange though, cutting out almost all pasta/bread/rice because my body just doesn't want it.  At least not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment